Yulia Amlinskaya – School Director
- 2012-2017: Founder of the online school for learning foreign languages, Language Life.
- Founder of the online school for learning Russian, Russificate.
- 2006-2012: Russian teacher at the Spanish Embassy in Moscow (http://goo.gl/zBplHw), and at the Moscow-based Spanish firms of COPCA, EXTENDA, and ALSINA.
- 2010-2012: Teacher of Russian as a foreign language via Skype. Author of articles in Russian for the site Russian Beyond the Headlines (http://rbth.ru/blogs/russificate), creator of tests and exercises for the site Masterrussian (http://masterrussian.com/tests/Russian_Tests.htm).
- 2010: Author of the blog, Russificate, dedicated to the study of Russian as a foreign language, recognized by Babylon Languages as the best blog for learning Russian as a foreign language from 2010-2014.
- 2006-2010: Russian State University for the Humanities (http://rsuh.ru/). Teacher of Spanish in the Philology Faculty.
- 2005-2007: Pushkin State Russian Language Institute (http://www1.pushkin.edu.ru/). Teacher of Spanish in the Philology Faculty.
- Russian State University for the Humanities, 1999-2004, Spanish and Russian Philology.
- MBA, Master’s in Business Administration, 2008-2010, ITEAP (Spain) Administration, Advertising, Public Relations (PR) (http://www.iteap.com/)
- Course for Teachers of Russian, 2008, Cervantes Institute (Moscow) (http://moscu.cervantes.es/ru/default.shtm); this course followed the communicative approach to learning Russian.
- Course for Teachers of Russian as a Foreign Language, 2004-2005, Pushkin State Russian Language Institute. Teaching Russian to international groups, following the Russian as a Foreign Language (RFL) method.
- 2008: University of Rioja (Spain). Teaching business Spanish (http://www.unirioja.es/).
- 2006: Company name – AULADIEZ, teaching foreign languages online (http://www.auladiez.com/).
- 2004-2005: Granada University (Spain), the Erasmus Mundus program,Faculty of Translation (http://www.ugr.es/).
- 2004: Cervantes Institute (Moscow), teaching Spanish using the communicative method.
Foreign languages spoken:
- Russian (mother tongue)
- Spanish: Level C2, Diploma Superior de Español (DELE Superior)
- English: Level C1, Certificate in Advanced English (CAE)
- German: Level C1, Zentrale Mittelstufenprüfung (ZMP)
- French: Level B2, Diplôme de la Langue Française BE (DELF B2)
- Italian: Level B2
- Portuguese: Level B2.