- University of Sofia (https://www.uni-sofia.bg/index.php/bul), Department of Russian Philology with a specialization in teaching Russian language and literature, translation, and teaching Bulgarian language and literature.
- University of Veliko Turnovo (http://www.uni-vt.bg/1/), master’s degree in English philology.
- Pushkin State Russian Language Institute (http://www.pushkin.institute/en/), specializing in “Russian language teaching methods”
- Certificate in teaching foreign languages online
- Numerous courses on teaching Russian and English
Vyara is a native speaker and teacher of Bulgarian with a great deal of experience. She has dedicated many years to perfecting her skills as a language teacher.
Vyara began teaching Russian at the Marco Prodanov school in the city of Etropole Bulgaria in 1983. She then worked at a number of schools in Sofia and Varna.
From 1993 to 2002, Vyara taught English to elementary and middle school children.
In 2002, Vyara began working for a private school (Bell, http://belleducation.net/) in Varna, as a teacher of Bulgarian and English languages. In 2011 she also worked at the “Europe School Varna” language school.
Since 2010 Vyara has been teaching Bulgarian to students online with much success. She uses only approved Bulgarian textbooks and also creates her own materials, guided by the interests of students.
We are so pleased to have such an experienced teacher on our team!
We’d like to invite you to a free trial lesson with Vyara!