Russian language course via Skype
The Russian language is the fifth most widely spoken languages in the world. It’s a very beautiful and rich language. Russians had a huge influence to the modern world – enough to remember Dmitry Mendeleev, Sergei Prokofiev, Alexander Solzhenitsyn, Yuri Gagarin, Kazimir Malevich, and Mikhail Gorbachev. This language opens a new and exciting world to everyone who would like to study it.
The online school Language Life offers private and group Russian lessons with native speakers who are also professional teachers. With us, you can study Russian regardless of your level. Our programs have been developed to suit a wide range of students; by taking one of our programs, you will have access to some of today’s most sought after trends in language learning.
I’m now studying Russian with Yulia for more than 6 months and I am very proud about the achievements so far. I started as a total beginner (not able to read or write any Russian characters) and meanwhile I’m able to have advanced small-talk conversations, to read advanced texts and to write smaller texts.
Before I took lessons with Yulia, I tried several other teachers which I cancelled after a couple of times, due to different drawbacks (the teachers weren’t able to explain anything in English, the materials provided were not satisfying or unuseful, or the teachers weren’t flexible).
With Yulia, everything works excellently!
It is very visible and tangible that Yulia had a professional education as a language teacher. There are several advantages of her lessons:
- She has a very structured approach of teaching, i.e. vocabulary, grammar, exercises and listening around different topics.
- She is creating her lessons in a very interactive way.
- She is not sticking to only one medium (e.g. only one book), but providing short “video breaks” or “audio listenings” after exhausting exercises in the textbook. This makes it much more manifold.
- As a student, you would never have to feel shy; Yulia is very motivational and gives you all the time you need.
- Yulia herself speaks many languages fluently, therefore you can trust her that she really knows what language learning means.
I personally think that the format provided via Skype is exceptionally good.
- It is very flexible and efficient.
- You don’t have to spend time in travelling somewhere.
- If you have a busy schedule, you can easily rearrange.
- You can do it from anywhere around the world.
- It is more easy to use audios, videos and other interesting media formats.
- You are sitting in a comfortable environment you are used to.
I have to learn Russian until I speak it fluently, as I have a Russian family and intend to provide business consulting services in Moscow. I cannot imagine to switch to any other teacher anymore. Indeed, I have recommend Yulia already to a couple of friends who are interested to learn Russian as well – I herewith recommend her to you as well.
My teacher is Alyona Belikhina who works at the Pushkin Institute in Moscow. She knows English very well .
This method of learning by Skype is very useful and relevant:
- I can set the course schedule in the gaps that suit me and I can take lessons from home without moving anywhere;
- With Alyona I review the content I learn in group in the training center in Paris, she has the same textbook as in the Centre;
- I revise the points that I have not quite grasped, and the teacher sends me exercises or explanations by Skype or by email;
- I’m working at my Russian vocabulary applied in practical situations;
- When I do not understand a subject in Russian , I speak English with the teacher and she explains it to me ,
- I also continue to work on Skype during periods of leave from the Language Centre
- The payment of Skype lessons is simple and without fees.
Alyona follows my progress and can adapt her classes to my time constraints and my level. She identifies weak points I have to work on. She also provides time during the lessons to discuss the topics of everyday life or the news, which, in addition to the lesson exercises and grammar points, allows me to speak in Russian and correct my mistakes to gradually carry on a conversation in Russian.
I am very satisfied with this method of learning Russian through Skype developed by Yulia with the assistance of these highly experienced Russian tutors. Yulia adapts to the needs of her students and I am grateful to her for that.
If you want to learn the beautiful Russian language, I invite you to take the first free lesson, you can check yourself if all of the above-mentioned is true.